Friday’s Fab Five is my inspiration to try something new every weekend. 1 of these 5 will be mine before Monday comes around!
- Loving this easy and colorful diy tissue paper garland.
- I’m so addicted to Mexican cheese dip. I can’t wit to try this recipe!
- No way! These pinata cookies are too fun!
- Mmmm, I will be trying this margarita recipe. It looks so tasty.
- This is my favorite guacamole recipe ever, courtesy of yours truely.
Do you all have plans for Cinco de Mayo? Plan on making anything, going anywhere, or doing anything?