Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to another edition of Friday’s Fab Five. This week’s five is all about Nutella recipes I’ve either tried and love, or recipes that are on my “to try” list! If you know me, then you know I am ADDICTED to Nutella, so I can’t wait to break open a jar this weekend and come up with another chocolate hazelnut masterpiece.
1. This is my all time favorite “make it for ever guest that hasn’t tried it yet” Nutella dessert. It’s what my sis came up with to mock our favorite crepes, but she used puffed pastry in a muffin tin filled with Nutella, strawberries, bananas, whip cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
2. This Nutella braided bread is beautiful, and hopefully tastes as delicious as it looks. I can’t wait to give it a try!
3. Oh my heart! Does it get any better than heart french toast layered with Nutella and strawberries? I’ll be sure to let you know ;) This would be perfect for Valentine’s day breakfast, or any day, really!
4. I am so in love with this Nutella icebox cake recipe. It’s from the Food Network magazine and it’s amazing – delicious and an impressive presentation!
5. I am wild about fudgesicles, so I’m wondering if Nutella takes the fudgesicle to the next level!?!?! My kid would LOVE these!
Do you have any fun Nutella recipes you keep in regular rotation, or see any in the five you’d like to try? I hope you’ll share below!