Ever since John was born, I quickly realized that it would probably be another 18 years before I get any time to myself again lol. If he’s napping, I try to crank out a blog post, wash dishes, make his meals for the next day, and/or whatever the heck else I can fit into an hour.
With very little time these days, I realized I am SO stuck in a beauty rut. I LOVE dabbling in new beauty products, and to reacquaint myself, I thought it was time to renew my Birchbox subscription. For me, this is the best way to discover best sellers and products that are either brand new or new-to-me! A couple of years ago, I’d never heard of Moroccan argon oil or BB Creams until they showed up on my doorstep in a hot pink Birchbox. Sometimes you even get lucky enough to score a full-sized product or two, like my PIXI Beauty Shea Butter Lip Balm!
For just $10 a month, I get super fun beauty samples, tailored to my style profile saved a Birchbox.com, including:
- PIXI Beauty Shea Butter Lip Balm
- CoTZ Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40
- 32 Oral Care Effervescent Breath Crystals with IsoVoxy
- Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Shampoo, Vibrancy Retention Conditioner, and Pre-Wash Primer
- $25 Gift Card to Kate Spade
- Marcelle New·Age 8 in 1 Power Serum
The amount of product I receive in each Birchbox is well over the $10 spent per month, and it’s such a fun little surprise to unbox when it shows up on my doorstep. A little Christmas to myself each month ;)