‘Tis the season for holiday parties. If there’s ever a pot luck dinner or Christmas party at my kid’s school, I always sign up for desserts. I like a holiday dessert that is easy, presentable, and feeds a large group of people.
For today’s edition of Friday’s Fab Five, I’ve round up some fun dessert recipes that feed a crowd for the holidays. I have made the semi-homeade chocolate brownie and mousse trifle recipe SEVERAL times and it always gets rave reviews. It’s also my second most pinned post of all time. It’s second to my breakfast ham, egg, and cheese braid recipe that also feeds a crowd. Check back next Friday for that roundup.
1. chocolate brownie and mousse trifle, fab fatale
2. butterscotch pots de crëme, the adventures of bob and shan
3. easy strawberry cheesecake bars, cincy shopper
4. coconut caramel poke cake, spend with pennies
5. chocolate strawberry cheesecake chimichangas, mom on timeout
If you have any recipes that you serve throughout the holidays that feed a lot of people and always get recipe requests, please share below. I’m always looking for ideas!