Happy Friday everyone! Friday’s Fab Five is my weekly inspiration board of things I’d like to buy, try or DIY.
A new year brings new resolutions, and I, like a lot of people, are terrible at sticking with them. My main vice, in terms of health, is beverages. I love myself a sweet tea or coke on a daily basis. I’m not one to participate in a full on meal detox, but I would love to replace my sugary beverages with a healthy detox water every afternoon. Here are a few I’d like to try!
- How beautiful is this raspberry rosemary detox water? It’s just as pretty as it is healthy!
- Green tea is one of the most famous drinks to flush the fat away, as it is extremely high in antioxidants.
- Not Quite A Vegan’s Lemon Berry Flush Fat™ Spa Water counts as my daily water intake and helps make the water more interesting, i.e. more easy to drink!
- One of the major benefits in drinking lemon water is that it aids in weight loss and gives your body natural electrolytes. Add mint to add a cool fresh taste with some additional sweetness.
- Enjoy strawberry cinnamon detox water for anti-aging and glowing skin!
What are your New Year’s resolutions? See any detox water recipes you’d like to try? Please share below!