Friday’s Fab Five is my weekly inspiration board of things I’d like to buy, try, or DIY. This week’s five is all about dessert in a mug recipes! It was almost a variety of mug recipes, but I decided against diluting this sugary post by sticking with deserts only! Have any of you ever tried a dessert in a mug recipe? One of these will be my first, hopefully this weekend!
- This eewy gooey caramel brownie sundae in a mug recipe looks sinfully delicious!
- I am ADDICTED to chocolate chip cookies, so making one in 60 seconds whenever I have a craving is dangerous, in the best way possible!
- There is an entire cookbook dedicated to Mug Cakes, and it boasts some amazing mug desserts including this espresso cake in a mug recipe!
- 5 minute chocolate fudge s’mores in a mug!!!! Yes, please!!!!
- Number 2 Pencil serves up a delicious, decadent, single serving brownie in a mug!
I think I’ll have to start with the chocolate fudge smores dessert in a mug recipe, for obvious reasons, of course! I hope you’ll share your favorite dessert in a mug recipe below!
huarache homme huarache homme