Happy Friday everyone, the last Friday before Christmas, eek! The weekend is so close now! Today’s Friday Fab Five is all about holiday gift wrap. Do you have yours planned out yet? If not, hopefully today’s five will inspire. In case you missed it, check out last week’s five all about decorating your home with boughs of holly.
- Glamorous black and gold gift wrap with massive bows. Yes, please!
- I love this simple white gift wrap featuring twine and a rosemary branch.
- This DIY brown Kraft paper gift wrap and candy cane twine is courtesy of yours truly.
- No need for gift tags when you can write directly on this chalkboard inspired gift wrap! LOVE!
- And of course, I love a traditional red and white packaging, with a jingle bell bow for an extra festive flare.