Instead of literal Thanksgiving nail art, like leaves or a turkey gracing your nails, why not try a sophisticated Thanksgiving manicure instead? I always try to wear something that’s not quite dressy enough for church, but less casual than my everyday attire to the Thanksgiving dinner table, and I think my mani should match the dress code. Really, any sophisticated fall nail art would be perfect for the occasion.
1. Chocolate Layers – Try this easy layered chocolate manicure by layering on 3 shades of brown, each after the previous layer has dried, with each top layer shorter than the one underneath.
2. Sparkly Gray Days – Copper glitter gives an elegant fall sparkle to an otherwise cloudy day manicure with this simple glitter tips nail art.
3. Shades of Fall – Simple, yet definitely a stand-out at the Thanksgiving dinner table. This Thanksgiving, go for garnet nails with a gold glitter overlay and a gold metallic accent nail.
4. Navy Nails With Gold Striping Tips – A Thanksgiving mani doens’t have to involve the usual suspects of reds and browns only. I’m loving the simplicity of this navy manicure with gold striping tips.
5. Garnet And Gold Tips French Manicure – Another garnet and gold tips mani, because these shades are so on trend for fall. Gold tips elevate the sophistication level of any solid cream manicure.
6. Chevron Half Moon Manicure – The deep burgundy in this chevron half moon manicure cut out over an unpolished nude nail is gorgeous. I love the simplicity of negative space nail art.
7. Gold Moon And Tips Manicure – Glittery gold moon and gold tips over nude nails. Yes, please! This gold negative space manicure is the only jewelry you’ll need for your Thanksgiving get together.
8. Almost Black Brown – How about a solid cream manicure in a brown so deep, it’s almost black. With this shade, you can skip the nail art altogether!
What nail art will you be wearing for Thanksgiving? Tell me below!