Does anything define the taste and smell of fall better than pumpkin spice. I crave anything and everything pumpkin spice this time of year! Fab Five is my inspiration to try something new every weekend, and I think the one I’ll go for is the pumpkin spice french toast!!! Mmmmmm! I’ll share at Instagram to let you all know how it turned out.
- These pumpkin spice cupcakes would be perfect for your next fall themed get together!
- Finally! A pumpkin spice cookie recipe that’s chewy thanks to the addition of another “fall favorite ingredient”, molasses!
- This one is from yours truely – a pumpkin spice white “hot chocolate”. It’s one of my favorite fall sippers.
- I can’t wait to give this one a try, baked pumpkin spice french toast!
- Another one from Fab Fatale, this pumpkin cream cheese roll up recipe is the PERFECT hostess gift for all of your fall and holiday get togethers!
I hope you’ll share your favorite pumpkin spice recipes in the comments below! See anything here you’d like to try?