I’m not sure which smell is most reminiscent of cooler weather, pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon! Last fall, I made slow simmered apple cider from scratch and the smell filled me up with the spirit of the holidays. I was ready to start decorating our house and wrapping presents lol! I shared my favorite pumpkin spice recipes last week, so this Friday, it’s all about the apples and spice. I love how people are mixing it up beyond the traditional apple pie. The apple cinnamon chips are on my radar for this weekend!
- I can’t wait to try these baked apple rings. They seem like a quick, healthy, and yummy snack!
- How yummy does this oooey gooey apple caramel trifle look? My husband would LOVE this!
- Can’t wait to make my apple cider recipe again this year. It’s the only apple cider recipe I could find that was from scratch, with no apple cider in the ingredients lol.
- I may have to bring these apple caramel blondies to my next fall get together!
- I just want to take a massive bite out of this glazed cinnamon oatmeal bread with a homemade applesauce glaze!
What recipes are you excited about this fall. Do you see any in this apple spice recipe roundup you’d like to try?