I bet you can’t guess this Friday’s Fab Five theme is? Today, I’m featuring fall recipes to get you in the mood for the season that’s just days away. These are my favorite fall recipes that will be in regular rotation until warmer weather comes around again. I hope you’ll share all of your fav fall recipes in the comments below.
- Every year, I make a few bottles of homemade DIY vanilla for my winter baking and holiday stocking stuffers for my friends that love to bake. It takes about 3 months for the vanilla beans and vodka to infuse, so now is a good time to get started on this easy DIY. Making your own vanilla is such an interesting gift, looks cool on your counter, is WAY less expensive than buying the original, and tastes exactly the same.
- This slowcooker tiki masala is pure comfort food. I make a big batch of it and freeze the extra sauce so I can just thaw some out when I’m not in the mood for cooking. It’s one of my most pinned recipes and it’s so delicious!
- Would you believe that I found it nearly impossible to find an apple cider recipe that didn’t include apple cider as one of the main ingredients. I wanted a recipe that was actually from scratch, using apples, instead of just buying apple cider and adding cinnamon and a few other ingredients. Simmer this on your stovetop and your house will smell like fall.
- Last fall I was CRAVING beer cheese soup in a bad way! I couldn’t find any by calling around to several local restaurants, so I took matters into my own hands lol. I found a good recipe, hit the grocery store, and came home to make a huge batch. It was amazing!
- Last, but not least, my pumpkin cream cheese rollup recipe. I made several of these last year – it was the perfect hostess gift for all of our get togethers and I also made it for my “pumpkin, cream cheese loving” friend’s October birthday. It just looks cool and people are always more interested when they find out it’s homemade.
What will you be making this fall? I hope you’ll share your recipes in the comments section below. I’d love some inspiration from you all.