I don’t own one Halloween decoration and I’m thinking it’s time to start building a collection of spooky decor. I carve a pumpkin at our annual pumkin carving contest for my doorstep, and that’s about it. If I do decorate, it will have to be creepy, not cute. I feel a trip to Michael’s is in my very near future.
- I’m loving this Halloween tablescape full of clear glass bottles as candlesticks with black and white linens. To make them more spooky than pretty, burn the candles to different heights for a very used and aged feel.
- A spooky Halloween mantle is not complete without a few cobwebs, bugs, black candlesticks and an old framed portrait.
- Loving the dead black flowers in this tablescape.
- For some reason, I really want a pile of painted pumpkins this year, and these moldy pumpkins covered in spiders are just creepy enough for me.
- Does it get any better than skulls and bones in a cake plate? Instead of green glitter, I’d probably go for dirty moldy skulls.
Do you decorate for Halloween? If so, I’d love to hear some of your tips and tricks!