Purple Playsuit

on August 9 | in Fashion, Outfits | by | with 9 Comments

Purple Jumper Playsuit, Orange Clutch, Jewelmint Tribal Bracelets, Chain Wedges

I posted a new Twitter profile pic about a month ago and so many of my Twitter buds were shocked to see that I’m a blond now. I have had this blond with bangs and a ponytail do for months now, which made me realize I haven’t done an outfit post in FOREVER! In fact, the only outfits at this blog were moved over from my TheLooksForLess.com days. I hope you like my purple tribal playsuit as my first outfit post at Fab Fatale.

Purple Jumper Playsuit, Orange Clutch, Jewelmint Tribal Bracelets

{purple playsuit – forever 21, mumbai and zuni tribal bracelets – c/o jewelmint, cage bracelet – c/o shop lately, linea pelle brown and gold studded leather wrap bracelet – c/o little black bag, orange matt and nat zipper clutch – c/o little black bag, chain ankle wrap wedges – c/o sole society, original wayfarer ray bans – c/o beyond the rack, zoya dove light gray cream nail polish – c/o zoya}

Hope you all have an amazing Thursday!

1. Elizabeth says:

You totally rock the playsuit!

2. Nancy says:

WOW Jenn! You look amazing! Its been a while since I’ve seen you! I love the playsuit, I don’t have much purple in my closet but this is fun! I, unfortunately don’t have a Forever 21 in my state either! Very, very cute! Nice to see you! :)

heeeey nancy, how are you? so good to hear from you and im so happy you like the look. purple is one of my favorite colors, but not pretty little girl lavender, deep plum purples are my fav. i always say its the perfect color for transitioning from summer to fall :) thanks for the comment :)

3. trina says:

Oh I love it! I can’t pull those off though. They always look grumpy on me, but I love it on you! The Orange clutch is a great pop of color against the purple. Those sandals are awesome! I don’t remember seeing them at Sole Society, are they recent?

im so happy you love the look. i love ur style, so if it’s a hit for you, then i get excited :) the shoes are the Soraya in blush/taupe. i also picked up the sandra 2.0 in rose gold metallic – LOVE with jean shorts and a tee. both mini-wedges can easily be dressed up or down, and they’re so different/fun.

4. Ria says:

You look great!

5. [...] I was on the prowl for some neutral-ish shoes that were a little unique in style and could be dressed up or dressed down. I’ve been wanting to try out Sole Society’s shoes for so long, and I couldn’t be happier that I finally cashed in my credits on these two pair – I LOVE both! I’ve worn the Sandra 2.0 rose gold metallic flats with cut off jeans shorts and a white over-sized tee, and the Soraya chain ankle wrap wedges with my purple playsuit. [...]