Blackberry Sangria

on June 28 | in Beverage, Recipes | by | with 15 Comments

Blackberry Sangria Recipe

I was on a “blackberry sangria” mission last night with my girl Jess. We went all the way out to Carrabbas for, what I think, is one of the best adult beverages I’ve ever had! After saying “this is so good” about 20 times, the bartender was nice enough to offer up her recipe. For safe-keeping, I wanted to add it to my blog as soon as possible because, what are blogs for, other than to document the important things in life? lol

Blackberry Sangria

In a pitcher, combine 1 bottle of house wine {inexpensive wine, or your favorite will do}, 6.5 ounces of Tuaca, 14 ounces of Monin Blackberry Mix Syrup, and 14 ounces of cranberry juice. Serve over ice, spritz with a splash of sprite, and garnish with a blackberry. Enjoy!

So what do you think of this blackberry sangria recipe? Is this something you would try?

1. Karla says:

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE carabbas blackberry sangria! I cannot believe you posted this. Amazing! I didnt think this blog could get better!! :):):) CHEERS!

awwww, thank u for such a nice comment. that is so nice of you to say :) have fun with the recipe and let me know how it turns out! have a great weekend!

2. Yum! I love Sangria! I’ll be getting stuff to make this for the 4th!

3. Shasie says:

Now I’ve had “white” sangria and I guess it’s regular, but I don’t think I’ve ever had blackberry sangria.Sounds amazing

4. Asiah says:

I am also a big fan of this drink/recipe but having a hard time finding a pitcher-would you say that the recipe makes about a gallon?!

you know, im not really sure. it was premade at Carrabbas before i got there, and then we just got a portion of their bigger batch in our pitcher, which was a small pitcher. i haven’t had a chance to make this at the house yet. i did some math, and i hope its correct lol. there are 28 ounces of liquid {blackberry syrup and cranberry juice} which converts to 828 ml. a bottle of wine is usually 750 ml, so that is 1,578 ml. if i convert that to gallons, it is .41 gallons, so nearly half a gallon. i hope i did my math and conversions correctly LOL.

• Asiah says:

Thanks for you help! I didn’t know what size pitcher to get and bought a 2 gallon beverage dispenser! So at least I know I need to make this recipe times 4! Thank you!!

i hope my calculations aren’t off, but 28 ounces (the blackberry syrup and cranberry juice) does not sound bigger than a bottle of wine, but it converted to 828 ml, lol (wine is 750 ml). good luck and let me know if you’re able to measure out one batch, what it comes to :)

5. Asiah says:

Going to make it tonight for me and my sister and sit out on the patio while the guys watch football (gag)!! I’ll let u know how it turns out!! In excited to make it!!

6. Asiahcummings says:

Ok!! Finally made it and it was great!!!! It makes a little more than a half gallon pitcher!( 1 and a half red solo cup more to b exact lol! ) I ordered the syrup but they got my address wrong so had to substitute with blackberry preserves and it tasted great!!! Of course my monin blackberry syrup arrived today so I’ll make some this weekend too!!!

7. [...] have been hooked on this blackberry sangria recipe I posted last summer from Carrabbas and it’s now “the drink” I make every time I [...]

8. […] had a few blackberries leftover from my latest round of Blackberry Sangrias, so I decided it would be fun to use them up in a batch of blackberry scones. I thought these […]