Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! I hope you all have fun plans today. To celebrate, I thought I’d make my favorite guacamole salsa. This is the only guacamole I have ever liked, and I don’t just like it, I LOVE it. It’s so fresh and so good for you. I used my favorite chopper to blaze right through the chopping and dicing.
- 4 avocados - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt to taste. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
- So what did you all do for Cindo de Mayo? Did you have a Mexican fiesta with burritos, cheese dip, and margaritas?
So what did you all do for Cindo de Mayo? Did you have a Mexican fiesta with burritos, cheese dip, and margaritas?
recipe – altered from allrecipes.com