If I’m doing a Valentine’s inspiration board, of course 3 out of the 5 pins had to be food related cuz the way to my heart is definitely through my stomach, just like a man lol. I always say, I’ll take a dozen chocolate covered strawberries over a dozen roses any day ;) I hope you enjoy the things I can’t wait to buy, try, or DIY this week.
- I’d love to try these angel food cake and strawberry skewers drizzled in chocolate sauce after our Valentine’s dinner.
- Instead of a box of chocolates, diy these fun matchbox Valentine’s filled with pink candycorn and M&Ms.
- I love the way the sunlight shines through these translucent hanging hearts made from waxed paper and crayons.
- Oh, Martha! I adore these heart covered cookie wrappers.
- I’ve always wanted to try red velvet pancakes for Christmas or Valentine’s day. Surprise your man for breakfast by pouring the batter into heart shaped cookie cutters on Valentine’s morning.
Don’t forget about your nails for Valentine’s day. In case you missed it, check out my conversation hearts candy Valentine’s Day manicure. What were your must-haves this week? Did you try anything new? I’m always up for new ideas!