January 16, 2012
How I Wore Essie LuxeEffects
My Thoughts On Essie LuxeEffects
Please note again that I only used one coat of each topper, which goes to show just how much LuxeEffect is packed into each stoke. Each top coat could be applied thick, but was easy to thin out with a couple of strokes and the entire collection was extremely easy to apply!
When I first saw this collection online, I was only interested in Shine of the Times and As Gold As It Gets, but Pure Pearlfection immediately became one of my must haves. See any toppers in this collection that you’d like to try?
January 13, 2012
Clearly I am still in a spring state of mind. I hope you enjoy this week’s inspiration board of things I can’t wait to try, buy or DIY.
- How adorable is this denim koozie? I love the idea of walking to the nearest beach bar, grabbing a beer, and throwing the change in my koozie pocket! Too cute!
- Pantone declared tango tangerine the color of 2012! Try the color before spring with a tangerine dress and black moto jacket.
- I love chicken picatta and can’t wait to try this lemon chicken and capers recipe.
- Ahhhh frozen hot chocolate! With this recipe I can drink my favorite chocolatey beverage all year long.
- I have an appointment for a cut and color on Tuesday. I am loving Mary Kate Olsen’s highlights. I’ve been looking for a pic of the perfect sandy blond with no white, yellow, red, or orange tinted blond highlights. This is perfect.
What were your must-haves this week? Did you try anything new? I’m always up for ideas!
January 12, 2012
I’m so excited that I won the Glamour Magazine + Zoya #wkndmani contest for my New Year’s Eve manicure featuring Zoya Jules. I wasn’t exactly sure what I won until my prize came in the mail yesterday – Zoya sent me the entire Gems and Jewels collection in addition to a big ‘ol bottle of Remove + nail polish remover.
As you probably already know, I’m ADDICTED to blue nail polish so I can’t wait to swatch the beautiful blues this weekend. I’m also excited about breaking in the reds for Valentine’s Day and the greens for St. Patrick’s Day. This is such a festive and beautiful collection. I’ll have swatches for you coming soon, so I hope you’ll keep checking back.
January 10, 2012
Women helping women, that’s the core of Bloom.com. Bloom is a social beauty store that’s revolutionizing the way you buy beauty products. It’s the first social store to give you personalized, unbiased recommendations from over 150 top beauty brands plus free gifts AND 10% rewards on every purchase!
Bloom will personalize your shopping experience with relevant Best4You recommendations based on unbiased feedback from thousands of women who are your beauty matches. Each purchase comes with a FREE customized BloomBonus gift filled with luxury products tailored specifically for your beauty needs, plus 10% back in BloomDollars, giving you the power to indulge your beauty cravings on any products, any time!
Living Social Deal