January 27, 2012
I’m all about a few easy DIYs and recipes this week. I hope you enjoy this week’s inspiration board of things I can’t wait to try, buy or DIY.
- Loving everything about this look – ombre hair, black winged liquid liner, and gray sweater. I love the modern mod feel to her look. I don’t have enough hair for her do, but I could probably work in a little black eyeliner soon.
- I have to try this Instagram photostrips tutorial. It would be fun to do a strip with each of my friends as gifts.
- I don’t think I’ve ever looked at a pic of food and felt like my mouth was watering lol. Maybe it was the idea of the lime and cilantro in this Black Bean Salad with Corn, Red Peppers, Avocado & Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette recipe. I bet this would be good with chips or over chicken as an entree.
- Keep white wine chilled with frozen grapes and a recipe for grape sangria.
- I have no idea why I’m so obsessed with cute little indoor terrariums. The fishbowl terrarium was Pinspired, but she created her indoor garden in glass bowl bookends.
I know the first think I’ll knock off this week’s Fab Five board will be the avocado and cilantro bean salsa. I’m thinkin this would be a great Saturday afternoon snack! What were your must-haves this week? Did you try anything new? I’m always up for new ideas!