Clearly I am still in a spring state of mind. I hope you enjoy this week’s inspiration board of things I can’t wait to try, buy or DIY.
- How adorable is this denim koozie? I love the idea of walking to the nearest beach bar, grabbing a beer, and throwing the change in my koozie pocket! Too cute!
- Pantone declared tango tangerine the color of 2012! Try the color before spring with a tangerine dress and black moto jacket.
- I love chicken picatta and can’t wait to try this lemon chicken and capers recipe.
- Ahhhh frozen hot chocolate! With this recipe I can drink my favorite chocolatey beverage all year long.
- I have an appointment for a cut and color on Tuesday. I am loving Mary Kate Olsen’s highlights. I’ve been looking for a pic of the perfect sandy blond with no white, yellow, red, or orange tinted blond highlights. This is perfect.
What were your must-haves this week? Did you try anything new? I’m always up for ideas!
Share The Fab
» Friday's Fab Five » Friday’s Fab Five – Weekly Inspiration Board