Did you all have a good weekend? Mine was relaxing and so productive! My man was in town which is rare for a weekend, so I enjoyed spending time with him, as always.
- Chocolate on chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles celebrating Jessica’s birthday.
- Thinking about using some Martha Stewart glitter for an upcoming Manicure Monday.
- Pillsbury raspberry cream cheese coffee cake in progress. It was so good! Recipe coming later this week.
- I can’t wait to share my winter tablescape with you all. More pics and details coming soon.
- Had a Saturday afternoon Starbucks candy cane hot chocolate which went perfectly with my candy cane manicure.
- It was 70 degrees and blue skies here in Florida on Sunday.
Did you do anything fun this weekend?