I’m so excited about the holidays that I decided to do a Christmas themed fab five. Christmas is right around the corner, so I’m going with easy to DIY this week:
- I love the idea of potted Christmas trees around the house. This will add a little Christmas spirit and sparkle to any room.
- I think my neice and nephew will be getting an ice cream kit from Auntie Jen this year. Shhh, our secret!
- I love pepper jelly and cream cheese on crackers, so I have to try this Christmas tree appetizer. It looks so easy and so good!
- How fun and clever is this Merry & Bright canvas lit up with Christmas lights? Another easy and fun project with big impact.
- I have to have a hot chocolate station at my next holiday party!
What were your must-haves this week? Did you try anything new? I’m always up for ideas!