What are you all doing for Thanksgiving? Every year I go to Georgia for a big family get together and I love nothing more than spending time with my family, enjoying a laid back day, and eating way too much turkey and dessert. I hope you all can help me decide what to wear to our family dinner. I usually opt for a dress because they are such easy, yet stylish, one piece outfits and I love any opportunity to dress up.
My cousins and sister have kiddos now, so I’m thinking about going for pants and a blouse so that I can get around a little easier, and for more coverage as I’m tossing them around lol. I’m also opting for pieces that may be mixed and matched easily with the rest of my wardrobe. Let me know which outfit you all like best. I’m kinda in love with the ruffle blouse – I want it in every color lol.
- Ivory Ruffle Blouse – Express
- Black Skinny Stretch Ankle Pants – Express
- Leopard Stretch Skinny Belt – Express
- Golden Dot Flutter Dress – ModCloth
- Three Strand Pearl Necklace – Nordstrom
- Black Dollhouse Ruffle Bow Bootie – Endless.com
- Garnet Peter Pan Collar Insert Blouse – Topshop
- Ivory Skinny Stretch Ankle Pants – Express