Today’s fab five is all about the Thanksgiving dinner table. Are you all ready for Turkey Day? If not, hopefully these recipes and tablescape will give you a little inspiration.
- I’m loving this elegant Thanksgiving tablescape complete with monogrammed pumpkins as place setting cards.
- Would you believe I’ve never had brussel sprouts? I always thought alfalfa sprouts came from brussel sprouts until my friend Kathy set me straight last week lol. Armed with this new knowledge, I think I’m ready to try some “brussel” sprouts and this oven roasted brussel sprout recipe looks so good!
- Thanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without stuffing. I’d love to try this stuffing recipe from one of my favorite Food Network chefs, Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa.
- The turkey! It’s all about the turkey!!! It’s the one thing that MUST go right on the Thanksgiving dinner table. I’ve never prepared and cooked a turkey myself, so if you’re as new to this as I am, then this roasted turkey recipe is the one to try. It has 5 stars at over 3,500 reviews!
- The pumpkin pie has evolved and this year, it’s all about the pumpkin cheesecake. Two of my favorite things, pumpkin and cheesecake, in one yummy dessert!
Bonus Round from Fab Fatale – Don’t forget about my Thanksgiving “Leftovers” Won Tons with Cranberry Salsa recipe. They’re an amazing snack the day after Thanksgiving and are sure to impress your guests! If you’re looking for a fun beverage, try my Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate that prepared in batch and serves 8.
So what are you all cooking or baking for Thanksgiving? Did any of you decorate for the holiday? I’d love to hear all about it.
Share The Fab
More Fab» Friday's Fab Five » Friday’s Fab Five – Weekly Inspiration Board
comments powered by Disqus