Fall Look – Beads, Tweed, and Riding Boots

on November 8 | in Fashion, Outfits | by | with 17 Comments

Beaded Necklace Tweed Jacket Riding Boots

Beaded Necklace Tweed Jacket Riding Boots

Beaded Necklace Tweed Jacket Riding Boots

brown knee-high riding boots – courtesy of shoe shopping spree, necklace – courtesy of shop suey boutique, ivory 3/4 tabbed sleeve tee – courtesy of stylemint, brown tweed jacket – old navy, skinny jeans – charlotte russe, nude satchel handbag – courtesy of forever 21

It’s the last week in October and it’s just now starting to feel like fall here in Florida! I thought I’d try out the knee-high riding boot trend paired with a basic tee, skinny jeans, and a tribal beaded necklace.

Honestly, I cannot gush enough about these boots! They look like real leather, somehow smell like real leather, and the quality is unreal. Right now they are marked down to only $39.95, which is a total steal! I’ve never owned a pair of knee-high boots before and I’m so happy I finally added a pair to my closet.

What do you all think of this fall look? Is this something you would try?

The products mentioned in this post were sent to me by the merchant or their PR company. All opinions are 100% my own. For more info, please view my full disclosure policy.

1. Monica (mom2jazz) says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LOOK!!! BEEN WANTING SOME RIDING BOOTS. CAN’T WAIT TIL PAYDAY…

2. Erin D. says:

You are FABULOUS girl!!!!!! I have been searching (actually) all day for some cute riding boots.

3. Love that tweed jacket & the boots are perfect! :)

4. alyson says:

wow, those boots are a total steal… this whole look is amazing on you!

5. Cynthia says:

Love the outfit. I’m really liking those boots. After you mentioned them in your other blog, I’ve been eyeing them. How’s the fit? Is the sizing true to size? I’m really thinking of getting them. I was about to spend over $100 for a pair of boots from Bakers but now I’m really reconsidering.

6. jennifer says:

im so happy you all like the outfit! thanks so much! the boots actually look better in person! :)

• bebe says:

In the midst of ordering the boots, I have looked everywhere for that blazer. No success! I’m sad! Every other tweed blazer is wayyyyy overpriced. Any sugeestions?

7. Monica (mom2jazz) says:

did you get that jacket in the store? I can’t find it online.

8. Love love love love love this, i don’t know if i can say love enough!

9. Hi Jennifer!!!! How are you? I saw this post the other day but didn’t have time to leave a comment. I love this outfit and those boots are a STEAL!!!! The look great on you!

10. Corie says:

I simply love this outfit! The boots are awesome and I really like that blazer. And the necklace is gorgeous!

11. Tina says:

Love the boots! I’ve been looking for a great pair of knee high riding boots….these are perfect, and way affordable! Thanks for the post.

12. You look great! Nice riding boots. :)

13. Samantha Fetta says:

Hello, I love the tweed jacket in this outfit. I found it on Pinterest a year ago and am totally late to the game on this one. Since they don’t sell it in stores anymore I have been google searching and looking on ebay for it without any luck. I know it’s a long stretch, but any chance you’d be willing to sell it?