Check out what I bought, tried, and can’t wait to DIY this week:
- Breast Cancer Awareness month isn’t over yet! I’m loving these beautiful E.L.F. pink lip glosses ($3 each) that help support the cause. I have both, courtesy of E.L.F., and they are beautiful! The Glitter Gloss in Twinkle Pink is very comparable in finish to MAC’s Dazzleglass ($14.99) and their Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon is a subtle pop of pink, perfect for fall.
- I’m loving this easy legwarmers DIY project. I just picked up a pair of riding boots, very similar to those pictured, that are a bit too big at my knee. The addition of this cozy layer is a great way to finish off the look for a better fit.
- I can’t wait to make a few of these DIY Vanilla Extract bottles as gifts for the bakers on my Christmas list. All you need is vodka (the cheap stuff works just fine), vanilla beans, and a bottle.
- The last time my sister was in town for a visit, she made fried goat cheese to top our blueberry salads and it was AMAZING! Simple, yet so so good!
- I finally hit an ULTA for the first time ever last week (can you believe it?) and “had to” pick up the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I have been wanting it for so long, but every time it is available, it sells out almost immediately. It’s a little pricey at $48, but oh the looks I can create with this one palette. Check out YouTube for a ton of tutorials.
What were your must haves this week? Cook or DIY anything you hadn’t tried before?
Share The Fab
» Friday's Fab Five » Friday’s Fab Five – Weekly Inspiration Board