Two-Toned Maxi Jumpsuit & Orange Satchel

on August 9 | in Outfits | by | with 12 Comments

Casual Couture Two Toned Wide Leg Maxi Jumper

Casual Couture Two Toned Wide Leg Maxi Jumper

If you follow me on Twitter, then you may have picked up on a conversation between me and my Twitter buds Friday night on my next do. I found a pic of Elisha Cuthbert with bangs and decided to go for it Saturday morning. I’m still trying to figure out how to style them, but I’m so excited that I went for something new.

My favorite brand of the moment by far is Casual Couture. I picked up this wide-leg jumper, that looks like a cross between a jumper and a maxi dress, at ideeli. It came with the price tag still attached at $258, but was on sale for only $49! Better than that, I had a couple of credits to burn so I actually got it for free!

The orange oversized hobo, compliments of Shop Suey, is such a beautiful color and has tons of room on the inside. I thought it added a nice pop of color to the cream and black jumper. It has a top zipper closure, textured faux leather, rear zipper pocket, inside lining, and open zip pockets. I LOVE the tassel zip closure and studded strap on one side of the handle!

I am also wearing the Sienna bracelet and beautiful blue and yellow threaded Bossa Nova earrings, both from JewelMint.

The products mentioned in this post were sent to me by the merchant or their PR company. All opinions are 100% my own. For more info, please view my full disclosure policy.

1. LOVE the new hairdo! I’m trying ton imagine you blond with Halle Berry short hair. OMG. Can’t do it, I think we need some pictures! I love this outfit on you and WISH I could pull it off, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to! Perfectly styled! Love this entire look!

2. Ale says:

Luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!! and at such a bargain price it was meant to be…

3. Lia says:

Oooooh first, I love your new hairdo!! I think you’d look gorgeous with blond highlights, and can’t wait to see if you do it! Now, that jumpsuit is friggen AMAZING! It fits you so well too. Great look!!

xoxo

Lia

4. Laurie Dupuis says:

So cute!! You are rockin those adorable bangs girl!! The blonde thing is scarey, but hey, hair is meant to be played with! The jumpsuit is FABU!

5. Brit says:

You look great, lady! LOVE it as always! :)

6. Tammy Gibson says:

You cut bangs! very cute!! Love the outfit too!

7. I lurve the hair…and that Jumpsuit – oh my ghah!

8. Monique says:

Mela, that look is so hot and stately. The orange purse really sets it off

9. I am not sure I could pull this off, but it looks amazing on you! You look 6 feet tall in this – love it!!

I’m normally not a fan of jumpsuits but I love this one! I think the way the top of it joins with the pants in an arc shape gives it some amazing interest! I would definitely wear this!

LOVE the hair! As you know I kinda got “bangs” in March…longer fringe really…but letting it grow out. It was fun for a change, but I get bored easily lol

11. [...] Jennifer and her fabulous style, which often includes Shop Suey accessories! Look how she wore our Christine Hobo! Fabulous, [...]

12. The bangs look SO, SO GOOD! So glad you took the plunge on them! :)