Manicure Mondays – Essie’s Tart Deco

on July 24 | in Manicures | by | with 12 Comments

Essie Tart Deco Orange Coral Peach Creme Nail Polish

I saw a pic of Essie’s Tart Deco on my bud Trina’s Facebook page and ran out to get it right away. I was on a huge coral kick in spring, but I’m loving this toned down version of the popular color for summer. I’d say this is more of a peachy orange creme coral, compared to red corals that I was hooked on last season (check out Sally Hansen’s Kook-A-Mango).

This color is beautiful against a summer tan. The shade is light to medium in the bottle, but somehow it seems to have a bright glow against my tan. I love it so much that I’m wearing it on my fingers and toes right now.

What do you think of Essie’s Tart Deco? Is this a color you would try?

1. Julie says:

good choice! im actually wearing it right now too! ;)

2. Lindsey R. says:

I swear me, you and Trina think alike! I had JUST gotten Tart Deco when I saw Trina’s manicure with this and the gray crackle! So crazy! I actually haven’t used it yet but plan to either this weekend or next. I’m toying between Tart Deco and Essie’s Clambake next. :) So yes, this is DEFINITELY a color I would wear! :)

3. Melissa says:

I’m wearing it right now too! It’s my new favorite summer polish!

4. Ally says:

Oh I love this color!! I have a bunch of bright corals but I really love that this one is more muted. Definitely going to try it!

Love it :)

It does dry darker/brighter even on my non-tan skin! :)

6. Nichol says:

Love it! Want it!!!

7. Mandy says:

Haha…I am totally wearing it too! My toes have never looked better! I am thinking of using it to try the ombre look!

8. Lia says:

I love it and will HAVE to pick it up!!

9. Rachel says:

I have this on my nails right now and Essie’s “Turquoise and Caicos” on my toes…..perfect, summery, coral and teal combo!!!!

essie makes the best seasonal colors for sure! tart deco and turquoise and caicos are two of my favs for spring/summer.

10. Mikayla says:

This is my absolute favorite nail polish! I bought it on a whim and I am in looooove with it. (: