April 18, 2011
There’s something about this tropical leopard manicure that gets me all excited. It’s so colorful and totally puts me in the mood for summer. This one may be more festive for summer than my palm tree manicure!
As you all know, I am crazy about China Glaze, and their Island Escape Summer 2011 collection is no exception! The entire collection is worked into the manicure above, with the addition of China Glaze Liquid Leather for the black edges. Check out the video below for a how-to tutorial from China Glaze.
Island Escape is made up of two crèmes and four shimmers:
- Electric Pineapple: (used as the base color above) High intensity crème based lime green.
- Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
- 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
- Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
- Blue Iguana: Bold and daring sparkly blue.
- Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green.