Pleated in Thakoon

on March 15 | in Outfits | by | with 21 Comments

Target Go International Designer Collective Thakoon

If you follow me on Twitter, then you may have caught me tweeting from the dressing room in Target this Sunday lol. I literally went crazy-go-nuts at their Designer Collective sale and came home with 5 dresses. I really thought I may have been a little too “into the spirit of the sale” and end up with buyer’s remorse over a dress or two, but I am so in love with everything I picked up.

I am in love with this Thakoon printed tie-waist dress. I love the graduated pattern and color and the pleating detail from top-to-bottom in the front is AMAZING! This dress is perfect for work, yet oh-so-stylish, and affordable at only $39.99! I can’t find this dress online at the moment, but keep checking back because I have seen their stock go up after some items have sold out.

1. This dress is so cute. It looks great on you. I have to go checkout Target. Thanks for sharing :)

yes, you do! their dresses are amazing! i obviously went a little crazy at their sale lol. they have something for everyone, that’s for sure :)

2. I have that dress! Love it :)

3. Kat says:

I think I love it and totally want it!!! I really liked yesterdays too! That one is super de-duper cute!!!

if you love and want, you should totally get lol. im a bad influence :) so happy you liked yesterdays too. thanks so much!

4. Deb says:

I ordered this one online. I hope it looks as good on me as it does on you. Read my reviews on my blog… :)

i think you’ll love it. that material is a little stiff, but it makes for great volume in the skirt of the dress. i love it! hope you do as well. will def check out your reviews :)

5. Nicole O. says:

You look beautiful! I love that there’s a tie around the waist & it’s the perfect length. My sister has the skirt with the same print. So cute! :)

i LOVE this dress. def one of my favs from the collection. that’s so cool that there was a skirt too. im a bit crazy about thakoon after this sale!

6. Erin D. says:

OMG Love it Love it Love it!!!!!!!!

I will have one today! *Giggles*

7. I really really really love this one. I think this one is my fave!!

8. [...] is another amazing dress by Thakoon. This label was not on my radar at all, yet I bought the two dresses they offered in the Go [...]

9. Tracie says:

I broke down and went back and got this one too. I had avoided it because it looked too stiff but I tried it on and it is too cute! I’m going to put a wider belt on with it to cinch it in more.

love that! so funny. yes it is pretty stiff. i didn’t like that at first either, but then when i tried it on, LOVE! the material feels like a tent, even sounds like tent material, lol, but now i appreciate the volume that it gives the dress. thanks so much for the comment and hope you love your dress as well :)

10. nluvwshoes says:

I need to get my butt on over to Target eventhough they are probably sold out ;(

11. Tammy says:

I love that dress! I didn’t see it at my Target but I’m going online now to find it! Love!

i love this one! its a thick material, so it gives the bottom of the dress great volume! thanks for the comment. always good to hear from you :)