Long & Sheer Silver Sequin Sweater

on March 30 | in Outfits | by | with 25 Comments

BB Dakota Long Silver Sequin Sweater

BB Dakota Long Silver Sequin Sweater

bb dakota long sequin sheer silver sweater – HighGlossFashion.com, dolce vita for target rope wedge sandals in brown – Target.com, rock & republic jeans – ideeli.com, sally hanson nail polish in gunmetal – amazon.com

I am so into the 70s trend right now and this sweater gave me the perfect opportunity to dress a little hippie-chic with my wide-leg jeans and rope wedges. HighGlossFashion.com sent me the item of my choice to review and I am LOVING the BB Dakota sheer sequined silver sweater that I picked up. This sweater may be easily dressed up or down – the fuzzy sheer material gives it a casual feel that may be paired with jeans, yet the sequins give it a super-chic look that may be dressed up as well. The material is thin enough to be easily tucked into a short full black skirt, which I tried and it looked amazing, but I definitely wanted to show a little of the boho trend that I am so into right now. This is the perfect sweater to wear to that party when you’re not quite sure if everyone will be dressy or casual – you will definitely stand out either way.

Can you believe the starburst that showed up in the first pic? It looks so fake, but that’s the way all the pics turned out with my flash turned on. I LOVE it!

1. KT says:

Wow. I love that sweater. Too bad I live in the South where it’s starting to get too hot for sweaters.

i love it too. thanks so much! i live in florida and our weather changes weekly, so luckily ill be able to wear it for a little bit longer, especially since it is more of an evening look. perfect for spring :)

2. cadrommy says:

THAT is gorgeous. That first photo of the sweater is divine. The perfect drape – it looks like it might be sheer – but it’s not. Beautiful, beautiful. You’re makeup compliments it nicely too. Love it girl!

thank you so much! im so happy you like it :) it is definitely sheer, but it’s supposed to be. its the perfect sweater for layering. i didnt layer it for the pics, so you could get a true idea of fit and how it drapes, and then i made sure you couldnt see any parts and pieces in the pics lol. thanks for your comment :)

3. Angie says:

I love that sweater! It is perfection.

4. joty says:

Hey I’m thinking about purchasing the sweater off of the website, but cant seem to find a sizing chart. So I thought i’d base it off of you, since i have a similar frame. If you dont mind me asking what size do you have on?

hey joty, i don’t mind at all :) it actually runs true to size, so the small fit perfect on me, but i wanted it to be a bit oversized so i went for the medium. i hope this helps :)

5. I love this sweater, especially the sequins! And that is totally awesome how the star really shines in that 1st picture!!! :)

thank you so much! yes, i love the starbust too. a lot of the pics had that and I was so excited. it’s such a fun sweater and im so happy you like it! thanks :)

6. Erin D. says:

Love it Love it Love it!!!! and of course there are no silvers left!!!! Oh Well!

Love the Look… and I am sooooo Happy that bells are coming back into fashion!

hey erin, I’m pretty sure that High Gloss Fashion sent me the sweater in sandstone. It has silver sequins on it, but they call it sandstone at their site. I would check with them to be sure, or I can for you :) They have a few left :)

7. Rachael says:

I love that sweater. It is a shame that it has mohair. I always break out in hives when I wear anything with mohair. But I do love it. SOOOO CUTE!!!

aw, that is too bad. its a really sheer sweater, meant for layering, i wonder if a cute undershirt would help. so happy you love it and thanks for the comment :)

8. Katie says:

GORGEOUS sweater! Looks perfect paired with these jeans and those sandals!

9. shavonne says:

Hello! I was just wondering what size do you wear? They are all out of the Large and I’m a little bigger than you so if you are wearing a medium… I’m out of luck! PLEASE tell me you are a small!!! :)

hey how are you? i actually am a small (i tried their small also and it fit great), but i only went up to a medium because i wanted it a bit oversized :) hope this helps :)

10. Ria says:

Great pick on the sweater. You look fabulous in it.

11. Bre says:

I am in love love love with that shirt and how you wore it. I would so try that entire look. I am so excited that the sweater is on sale!!!

Cheers,

Bre

p.s. I found you through Smashion.

you are so sweet! thank you so much! thanks also for letting me know how you found me! im always curious :) hope you’ll keep in touch :)

12. [...] we’ve found several picks for under $100! Pair any of the colorful tops above with a pair of faded wide-leg jeans to mix the “color of the season” with the 70s-style “trend of the [...]

13. Monica (mom2jazz) says:

Love it. Very cute. Great date night outfit. :)

14. [...] you’re new to HighGlossFashion.com, check out the outfit post and review I did on their amazing BB Dakota sequin sweater. It’s one of my favorite things – LOVE! [...]